So here is the TOP 5 List of “Must see” Moscow sights to investigate
- Moscow Kremlin – its from there Moscow started in 1147 . The name “Kremlin” means “fortress inside a city”. The most important Cathedrals are located inside . The Assumption cathedral , The Archangel cathedral etc
- Classic city tour will give you the feeling of the city . Its present and past . You ll see churches of the 17 th century neighboring with modern scyscrapers .
- The Moscow Metro is the chance to get uqnique experience by getting into Moscow’s every days life flow with Moscow locals of course .
- Tretyakov Gallery – the most impressive collection of Russian art , gathered by the merchant of the 19 th century Pavel Tretyakov who later donated all paintings to Moscow .
- Sergiev Poasd . St .Sergius Trinity Lavra. The monastery founded in the 14thcentury by St Sergius who settelled in solitude in the deep forest and became the founder of the first settlement . It is 70 km drive , but for sure worth visiting as it is the main All-Russian place of piligrimmage , working seminary and just beautiful place to see with true Russian medieval atmosphere and architecture