- Moscow Kremlin – its from there Moscow started in 1147 . The word “Kremlin” means “fortress inside a city”. The most important Cathedrals are located inside . The Assumption cathedral , The Archangel cathedral etc.
- Classic city tour will give you the feeling of the city . Its present and past . You ll see churches of the 17 Th century neighbouring with modern skyscrapers .
- Moscow Metro is the chance to get unique experience by getting into Moscow’s every days life flow with Moscow locals of course .
- Tretyakov Gallery – the most impressive collection of Russian art , collected by the merchant of the 19 Th century Pavel Tretyakov who later donated all paintings to Moscow .
- Sergiyev Posad . St .Sergius Trinity Lavra. The monastery founded in the 14th century by St Sergius who settled in solitude in the deep forest and became the founder of the first settlement . It is 70 km drive , but for sure worth visiting as it is the main All-Russian place of pilgrimage , working seminary and just beautiful place to see with true Russian medieval atmosphere and architecture